The Revelation of Rabbi Kaduri
James Scott Trimm
ירים העם ויוכיח שדברו ותורתו עומדים
He will lift the people and prove that His Word and His Torah are valid.
Let me share a secret with you. Many of the Jewish Rabbis are well aware that Yeshua of Nazareth is the true Messiah of Judaism. I have spoken with many of them. These Rabbis know the truth but they fear that endorsing Yeshua as Messiah at this point would only serve to wrongly endorse the Paganism and Anti-Nomianism of Christendom. The time is coming for those Rabbis and other Rabbinic Jews to start realizing that they have a responsibility to get about the business of revealing Messiah to their people and the world. Our book Reclaiming Yeshua for Judaism is aimed to help facilitate that.
Until his death in 2006 Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri was one of the most renowned Mizrahi Haredi rabbis and kabbalists in Israel. He devoted his life to Torah study and prayer on behalf of the Jewish people, estimates of his age ranged from 106 to 110.
In January 2006, Rabbi Kaduri was hospitalized with pneumonia in the Bikur Holim hospital in Jerusalem, where there wasn't an authomatic artificial respirator, which was donated by a close person. He died at around 10 p.m. on January 28, 2006 (29 Tevet 5766). He was alert and lucid until his last day.
An estimated 300,000 people took part in his funeral procession on January 29, which started from the Nachalat Yitzchak Yeshivah and wound its way through the streets of Jerusalem to the Givat Shaul cemetery near the entrance to the city of Jerusalem.
In 1908 Kaduri received a blessing by Yosef Chaim (Yoseph Ḥayyim) (1 September 1832 – 30 August 1909) who was a leading hakham (Sephardic Rabbi), authority on Jewish law (Halakha) and Master Kabbalist, that before his death Kaduri would see the Messiah.
In a 1990 meeting with Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the seventh and final Rebbe of the Lubavitch movement, Schneerson also spoke a blessing to Kaduri that Kaduri would not pass from this world until he met the Messiah.
These blessings were fulfilled on 9 Cheshvan 5764 (4 November 2003) in a mystical vision when Kaduri spoke with the Messiah and the Messiah revealed His name to Kaduri. Kaduri later told his disciples that the revealed name of the Messiah would be found hidden among his writings.
Kaduri gave a message in his synagogue on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, teaching how to recognize the Messiah. He also mentioned that the Messiah would not appear to Israel until sometime after Ariel Sharon’s death. (The former prime minister is still in a coma after suffering a massive stroke more than a year ago.):
Below is a translation of eighteen points about Rabbi Kaduri’s teaching on Messiah from the late Rabbi’s own former website:
(my notes in )
1. The rabbi met the Messiah about a year ago, after he foresaw the wave of natural disasters that hit the earth. The rabbi met the Messiah in a vision, and he therefore was able to also predict the coming disasters, because the Spirit of Messiah is the Spirit of prophecy [see Revelation 19:10]
2. The soul of Messiah is conceived inside a person of the Israelite nation. Indeed a person is conceived by the Messiah and contains the spirit of Messiah when he meets Messiah. [The rabbi's definition being Born Again]
3. The Messiah draws to the Torah those who are removed from it. The true believers in Messiah do likewise and also draw others to the testimony of Messiah [see: Revelation 19:10]. As he said, anyone who will teach and do this will be called great in the kingdom of heaven [See Mathew 5:19]
4. The union of the 2 Messiahs (Messiah son of Joseph and Messiah son of David) has taken place. Indeed the 2 Messiahs are one, they are one soul. [In Jewish tradition the suffering Messiah son of Joseph precedes the coming of the victorious Messiah son of David Rabbi Kudari is saying it had been revealed to him that these were one.]
5. The rabbi was told that he would be privileged to see Messiah in his own lifetime, which has indeed taken place, and he was saved [In 1990 Rabbi Kaduri had a meeting with Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, the Rebbe of Lubavitch. Rabbi Shneerson blessed Rabbi Kaduri saying that Kaduri would not pass from this world until he met the Messiah. This blessing was fulfilled in 2003 when Kaduri had a mystical vision on Cheshvan 9, 5764 (4th of November). In this vision the Messiah appeared to Kaduri and spoke with him; during this revelation, the Messiah revealed His name to Kaduri.]
6. Messiah will lead Israel in pleasant and loving ways to practice Judaism. Messiah will be a Torah observant Jew, as it is written, the spirit of the Lord will rest on Him. The spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and strength, the spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord… And He will not judge by what His eyes see, nor make a decision by what His ears hear (Isaiah 11:2,3).
7. By His words He will gather the outcasts of Israel from all over the world. And He will lift up a standard for the nations and assemble the banished ones of Israel, and will gathered the dispersed of Judah (Isaiah 11:12).
8. Many will find His words and speech to be easy to accept, And He will strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He will slay the wicked (Isaiah 11:4).
9. His words will be fulfilled by the very fact that they had been uttered by Him. By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and by the breath of His mouth all their host (Psalm. 33:6) [This quote speaks the divinity of Messiah as the incarnate "word"]
10. As a leader Messiah will not sit in some kind of fancy office or bureau, but will sit in the bureau of Hashem..
11. He will convey His words through different vessels And saviors will go up Mount Zion to judge the Mount of Esau and the kingdom will be the Lord's (Obadiah 1:21).
12. Purity is destined to come to the world through the same vessels that sin entered in. Thus, since sin came into the world through a vessel, a woman-Eve, so will purity come in by a vessel – a woman
13. His rule will be free of all lust. Also righteousness will be the belt about His loins, and faithfulness the belt about His waist (Isaiah 11:5)
14. His true test will not be His ability to perform miracles, but the very essence of His being and His actions. He will act as a simple Jew. His entire will is to do the will of Elohim, and Elohim gives Him help. He is very humble, He has no stately form or majesty that we should look upon Him, nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him (Isaiah 53:2) [In modern Rabbinic Judaism this chapter is usually applied relationship to Israel and not to Messiah]
15. Messiah does not distinguish between a secular Israelite and a religious one. He stretches forth His hand to all, and who so ever wills accepts Him, even the Gentiles. The nations will resort to…Him… and His resting place will be glorious (Isaiah 11:10)
16. Accepting Him is easier for those who do not keep the Torah and the commandments. Those who regard themselves as righteous are proud and that is an abomination to the Lord. The people who walk in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwell in the land of the shadow of death the light will shine on them (Isaiah 9:1)
17. Messiah will reveal Himself to individuals, and not necessarily to those who excel in Torah. For the strong do not need a doctor, the righteous do not need to repent, but the sick and the sinner [see Mark 2:17, Luke 5:31] , as it is written, mercy have I desired, and not sacrifice [see: Hosea 6:6; Mathew 9:13]
18. When He is revealed many will wonder: What, is it He?!Who has believed our report, and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?As for His generation, who considered? [Isaiah 53:1, 8] And I will pour upon the House of David and the dweller of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication, so that they will look upon Me whom they have pierced and they will mourn for Him as the mourning for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn (Zechariah 12:10) [Again, in modern Rabbinic Judaism Is. 53 is usually applied relationship to Israel and not to Messiah]
Kaduri’s teachings on Messiah (then published on his website Kaduri.net) were clearly reminiscent of those of the Ketuvim Netzarim,
Kaduri’s grandson, Rabbi Yosef Kaduri, said his grandfather spoke many times during his last days about the coming of the Messiah and redemption through the Messiah.
Rabbi Kaduri subsequently wrote a short note with instructions not to open until one year after his death. The note was penned in Hebrew and signed in the rabbi's name. It read:
Concerning the letter abbreviation of the Messiah’s name, He will lift the people and prove that His Word and His Torah are valid.
This I have signed in the month of mercy (Elul),
The first letter of each word in the phrase in Hebrew spells Yahushua or in modern pronunciation Yehoshua, the long form of the name Yeshua.
It bears noting that Elul is the month in which the lost (until recently restored) festival of Chag Yeshua (Feast of Yeshua) takes place.
There is a great deal of wisdom imbedded in this simple message.
In Yehoshua/Yeshua the People (Am-Yisrael), the Word (the Memra) and the Torah are one.
In the Messiah the People of Israel are uplifted.
In the Messiah the Word and the Torah are upheld.
Also since the definite artical was used in "the People", any noun could have appeared and still provided the "H" in this place, so the choice of AM should be recognized as important. The word for "people" used by Kaduri is AM, it is a word commonly used in the Tanak to distinguish the AM (people/nation) of Israel from the GOYIM (nations). This is especially clear by the use of the fefinite artical HaAm "THE People" not simply "a people".
For from the top of the rocks I see him, and from the hills I behold him: lo, the
people (AM) shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations (GOYIM).
And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after you:
for where you go, I will go; and where you lodge, I will lodge: your people (AM)
shall be my people (AM), and your Elohim my Elohim:
The Messiah is the personification of the People of Israel also known as the Assembly of Israel or the Body of Messiah, and this had been revealed to Rabbi Kaduri in this simple phrase in which AM-Yisrael is uplifted because they are in Yehoshua/Yeshua.
Rabbi Kaduri's statement also says that in the Messiah the Word and the Torah are "upheld", literally are "pillars". The word for "upheld" literally means "pillars" from the root "to stand" and is closely related to the word Amida (a principle prayer in the siddur) and is the word used in the Zohar and Kabbalah to refer to the Three "Pillars" of the Godhead in the Tree of Life. The Word is in Aramaic MEMRA and has a very deep Kabbalistic meaning (See my series "The Word of YHWH Revealed" parts 1-4 at
http://www.wnae.org/articles.htm ) which had also been revealed to Rabbi Kaduri and which he reveals in his notarikon above in which the Word is in the Messiah and is a "pillar" of the Godhead.
Rabbi Kaduri also reveals that the Messiah upholds the Torah (unlike the Christian "Jesus" who supposedly came to free you from the bondage to the Law).
Kaduri also indicates here that the Messiah and the Torah are one. This is a great truth of the restoration as I have taught previously:
Rabbi Kaduri also reveals through this phrase, by joining Torah and the Word with a single verb, that they are the same and one with the Messiah as "pillars" of the Godhead.
(Again See my series "The Word of YHWH Revealed" parts 1-4 at http://www.wnae.org/articles.htm )
Also important about the phrase is that it easily falls into two parts. "He shall lift up the People" and "[he will]" prove that His Word and His Torah are valid." The phrase "He shall lift up the People" has the initials which spell YAH while the second phrase could have been written by itself so as to spell YESHUA (rather than YEHOSHUA).
Also the phrase "[he will" prove that His Word and His Torah are valid." could be translated "[he will" prove that His Word and His Torah are PILLARS." These signify the two pillars of Nazarene Judaism: Messiah (the Word) and the Torah as we see repeated in Revelation in such passages as Rev. 12:17).
The first word he uses is the verb "lift up". Any verb could could have been used here, as the initial letter YUD makes the verb an imperfect form, so there is special significance to this verb choice. I believe it indicates that Messiah will come (return) when he literally "lifts up" the People of Israel just as we read in the Ketuvim Netzarim (Matt. 24:30-31; 1Thes. 4:16-17) (This is not a pre-trib "rapture" but a post-trib event that will coincide with the actual return of the Messiah.)
The depth of wisdom in this simple six letter phrase is so great that I am convinced that it was inspired by the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) and that Messiah actually did appear to Rabbi Kaduri in a vision on Cheshvan 9, 5764 (Nov. 4, 2003) and reveal himself to him.
Many have asked "Why have the Jews rejected Jesus?"… well let me make this clear, the only "Jesus" that most Jewish people have ever been exposed to is the "Jesus" that supposedly came to "free them from the bondage of the Law". Yes, they have rejected this Torahless Jesus, and rightly so. But most of them have never been exposed to the real Yeshua.
In coming years you will see many Jewish people embracing Yeshua as the Messiah.
(In fact it has already begun). But the Yeshua that they accept will be the real Yeshua and not the Torahless "Jesus" that Christendom has adopted from pagan sources. The Jewish people know that an anti-Torah Messiah is no Messiah at all, they know better than to accept the rank paganism attached to Gentile Christianity.
The truth is that a great number of Orthodox Jews (even Rabbis) already know that Yeshua is the true and only Messiah, some of them have even confided this to me. At present they have no intention of disclosing this fact because they believe it would unite them with an anti-Torah Christianity which is overflowing with pagan customs and
practices, and a disdain for the Torah which is seen as "bondage".
The Jewish people will also come to realize that the books known as the "New Testament" (More correctly called the Ketuvim Netzarim, the "Writings of the Nazarenes") in their original Hebrew and Aramaic rather than their Greek translations, are as much a "Jewish Book" as the Tanak ("Old Testament")
It is not Christianity that the Jewish people will ultimately embrace, it is the ancient Nazarene sect of Judaism.
I believe that we at Worldwide Nazarene Assembly of Elohim are playing a central role in this great awakening that is taking place among my people.
Again I want to thank you all for your continued support. We depend totally on you for financial support for this profound work. We are facing a financial shortfall and we would appreciate any help you can give us at this time. I am grateful to all of you who support our work financially. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
due this week and we do not have enough in the account to pay them. If you believe in the work we are doing here then now is the time to step up to the plate and financially support this work.
If you believe the work we are doing is important then this message is for you. Worldwide is making a real difference, bringing the message of Torah and Messiah to a lost world and engaging in the real work of Scripture restoration.
We really need you to step forward and do your part.
Please help us bring the message of Torah and Messiah to a lost world and create Scripture study materials for believers.
Folks we REALLY need you to step up to the plate now more than ever! We are struggling to keep our home (Click Here to find out more)
You can donate by going to the pay-pal counter at http://www.nazarenespace.comor donations can be sent by paypal to email@example.com.
Donations can also be made out to “Nazarene Judaism” and sent to:
PO Box 471
Hurst, TX 76053