Benefits of being a Nevi
..Believe me, no one in their right mind would want thiis job. Perhaps this is why so many believe Neviim to be slightly...er..different.
1. Potential for a VERY short life span
2. Most people want to stone you for what you say.
3. Some want to stone you for what you don't say.
4. We are not exactly the life of the party..though I am trying to break that stereotype....some say I do a pretty good job of it! LOL!
5. Your kids never get away with things..for fear that you know what they are up to before hand..whiich has it's own concerns in parenting..
6.Your spouse or potential spouses...feel the same way as #5! LOL!
7. Sometimes, when you get a strong word of knowledge, like an accident is about to occur...people think your behavior may appear a bit erractic. Though I am pretty low key... I seldom change..but the potential of becoming 'spacey' is higher. It can happen to me as well.
8. The pay is not good.if at all. Then it is under scrutiny if you receive a donation.
9. Adonai will hold you responsible if there is a word you need to give..or a way you need to give it.. And you just decided to do it your way/..not YHVH. This on your head..like forever! It helps if you are slightly neurotic to deal with this stress level! No other wordly job can compare to this!
10. Nobody TRULY likes a mind reader...this has happened to me before. It's bad enough they have to hide their sins from Adonai..now a person sees it too! It makes them uncomfortable. ESPECIALLY. if the are in the ministry/
11. Their image of us is perfection.. holiness., 24/7 not 24/6 like other ministers. These are great..but we are human too! Really! And to wear updated or adorned clothing....well...you are back to getting stoned! LOL! We are always the FIRST in line to get stoned by the way..or rather FOR the WAY!. There are people that just wait around just to do this! And whatever impression they have of a prophet..it always comes with one having to have a beard! Whether male of female! LOL. If I grow a beard please get me delivered STAT !
12. And finally..Though it pains you, keeps you up at nite, morning, daytime, Through all the things that...you just don't understand. abut the YHVH .even if you spent a thousand life times..you end up going back for more...just to hear a whisper from H-s mouth.!
Miracles are only the beginning!...
May the G-d of Israel bless you, in Yeshua's name!
Why not be a Nevi if you have been caled ?
1. Knowing HE is there with you is all emcompassinhg.
2. Most ministers secretly desire to be Neviim.
3. Some ministers secretly are jealous of Neviim.
4. Praise and worship is only the beginning of our intimacy with Adonai !
5. Though many times H-s voice come at what we consider inopportune times.. it confirms H-s trust in us as H-s chosen vessels…men do not vote us into being! Man can remove us from a position. But ONLY Adonai can remove us from the giftings of our OFFICE.
6. Our blessings, deliverance, etc. are on a different plane altogether! Just don’t let it go to your head.
7. We are the only group of ministers that make sackcloth look GOOD ! The cohens have NOTHING on us !
8. Take what belongs to a Nevi..and your enire house will suffer..Check out what happened to Avraham and the Pharoah of Egypt.. when he took Sarai..He’s GUARANTEED not to do it again! One day we will have our own bumper sticker , “Be careful, my spouse is a prophet !.”
9. For those well trained..we have the spiritual markings to pull down demonic forces from 2nd heaven , chew them up and spit them out.. We also, know when to get help when we need it..
10. Neviim are simple minded.. Even though many of the ancient ones had the educational level of Phd’s plus some.. One undercurrent that they all knew was this..1 puts to flight one thousand and 2 ten thousand…so if you had 1 p rohpet..you got rid of 1 thousand demons which is actually receiving a thousand blesses.! But you say..ANYONE can do this! Yes, this is also true..but scriptually it is nice to have a 'prophet's blessing' that goes along with it!
11. Neviim are back in black! Or if it is Yom Kippur..white.
12. Whe are the heralds of Yeshua’s return! Speaking into existence H-s kingdom on earth.. The up-lifters of our brothers and sisiter’s! The seers in the night.. We are the ones that knows the difference between whether the bread that you crave .is the spiritual one OR the one when your belly is empty. But most ministers know this you say….riiight. We are NOT just givers of hyper spiritual …words. That does no one any good..but the person listening to their own voice. We are the raisers of the dead! Destined to become living Torahs. And once we are TRULY in tune with Adonai’s will…We’re going to turn the world right-side up in the name of Yeshua!
Oh…but what comes after us!...
May we move from being servants to sons of the Most High G-d forever! Blessed be the Name of the L-rd !!