Nazarene Space

What is the meaning of 666?

Views: 770

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have in hand a Heb NT. please aid my understanding ,and give me the Hebrew letters. Todah.
"A righteous man care for his creatures. " So, This one claiming to be the Lord or Shepherd of Israel, "Ain't got the,'Goods'" ,and can't be the Lord Our Shepherd.

Revelation 13

17 ...the number of his name...

18 ...the number of the beast(kingdom)...

...the number of a man...

...his number is 666.

Hebrew word for Rome is ROMITH and counts up to "666.”

The original name of Rome was Saturnia, "the city of Saturn."

The Chaldean word for Saturn (STUR) counts up to "666" in Hebrew.

Lateinos signifies Latin MAN, Latin kingdom, and is the name of the king who founded the Latin state, namely King Latinus.  The Greek word L-A-T-E-l-N-O-S counts up to “666" in Greek.

I just don't get why America is always put in as the answer to Biblical prophecy, I might be wrong but this American egocentric approach just does not sit with me. Surely the nations surrounding Israel where we know that Satan's seed is most evident would be more appropriate to work these things out. Rome according to some historic accounts has the seed of Essau in it. The middle East the Seed of Ishmael and possibly even some remanent of the Nephilim seed line too. Mystery Babylon could well be Islam uniting with the Harlot Church - Vatican, which also is being once again embraced by many Protestant (Harlot) Churches. I don't mean to be offensive but America is not the be all of everything. God sent many of the lost tribes throughout Europe and unto the Islands - New Zealand and Australia so they can be seen all over and not just in America. The only thing I would give in defence to some possibility of what you are saying is the fact that the current American President obviously has serious connections to Islam and the Seed of Satan through alliance and heritage. Bush however was just a Freemason/Skull and Bones tool in my humble opinion.

I am open to a real explanation of how America would fit but fail to see that it is any more important than the nations surrounding Israel when it comes to the 666 and anti-christ.

said:

The text in Revelation 17 must be understood.

"And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a ...

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is o...

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have recei..."

These words were written while George Bush was still in office:

“We have had a period in recent history, from 2001 to 2004, when there were six living presidents, five of whom had fallen from office, and the sixth was then - and still IS now - our acting president, President George W.Bush.

------------------
If he is the one that is, then we are talking up-to-the-minute current events here, and the person who is elected president in 2008 will be number seven.

-----------------

In 2001 these presidents were alive: Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, George H.W.

Bush, and Bill Clinton

http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000397.htm

Who will take the office of president when something happens to number 7 OBAMA?

None other than the one Revelation identifies as the Beast, himself.

(GEORGE WALKER BUSH ) Clue, Part Three: "The beast, who once was (president), and now is not, is an EIGHTH KING - GEORGE WALKER BUSH (he resumes the office of president once again!).

He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction." Rev.17

http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000397.htm

In Isaiah 14 we can read about him.

That thou shalt take up this proverb against the KING OF BABYLON, a...

5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

6 He who SMOTE THE PEOPLE IN WRATH with a continual stroke, he that RULED THE NATIONS IN ANGER, is persecuted, and none hindereth....

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, IS THIS THE MAN THAT  MADE the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house."

---------------------

The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Rei...

9 But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, where...

10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.

11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and...

12 Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.

13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth...

14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.

15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king ..." Judges 9

----------

The nations will choose THE BRAMBLE BUSH as the leader..

http://www.biblewatchman.com/bramble.htm

"The bramble bush is a worthless plant, not to be numbered among the trees, useless and fruitless, hurtful and scratching and tearing with his thorns. It began with the curse and its end is to be burned. The Lord Jesus used the bramble bush as the type of wicked tree bringing forth evil and corrupt fruit. He was speaking of people – trees and was warning us to judge a tree by his fruit. “For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thornsmen do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes” – (Luke 6:44). Israel knew Abimelech’s fruit and yet they made him King, yea, were complicit with him in his wickedness. They chose the bramble bush with thorns and they got burnt. “But that which beareth thorns and briars is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing: whose end is to be burned” – (Heb.6:8). And so the bramble thorn bush went about burning up the land and thousands were killed and civil war broke out. Abimelech is our bible example of a corrupt tree bringing forth evil fruit – a bramble thorn bush fit only to burn. The bramble bush was also a terrorist and burned up two towers."

The erroneous predictions of some supposed skilled theologians make the new believers stumble.
Do discuss, and say, The Lord knows."

Satur is also part of the Roman name for the planet Saturn called Shabbatai in hebrew.   This planet has a hexagram on its North Pole.  This planet represented the god of agriculture in both the Greek (Cronos) and Roman pantheon.. It is called Chiun in Amos.

6 Day you shall labor, and on 7th rest. In Math .666 multiplied makes an unending sequence. So maybe a pictorial of the cost of disobedience to Adonsi, and consequence of eternal slavery and no let up.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service