Nazarene Space

This arrived in my inbox today. Anyone see anything in this they DO NOT agree with or think DOES NOT line up with scripture?

__________________________________________________________________________________

"War With China?"

by Charles J. Voss

Based on Isaiah 49:12 the ETERNAL CREATOR states that POWs will return from China.

This is from a new study I made on Isaiah 49:12 and it fits right in with big news happening now. The big news of late is that North Korea has hydrogen bombs. Who is their closest neighbor and trading partner? That has to be China and mostly behind closed doors. However, North Korea is putting final touches on an ICBM that will reach America's shores. At present only Guam and the Hawaiian Islands are now within their range.

This Wake Up Call is a supplement to our article "Reuniting the Tribes of Israel." If you have not read it or have forgotten it I will give a review of the article. After writing about one fourth of the article I gave a summary to that point and we will start there.

In Summary to this Point

1) ETERNAL decided while all of the children of Israel were still in the wilderness to separate Israel and Judah into separate parts.

2) Immediately upon separation the House of Israel turned to idol worship.

3) Soon after that, the House of Judah also turned to idol worship even worse than that of the House of Israel. Thus, more than 130 years after Israel's captivity, the time came when ETERNAL drove out the Jews as well into national captivity and slavery. He sent them as slaves to Babylon--not to Assyria where Israel had been taken.

4) Only a few individuals of the House of Jacob, the House of Israel or the House of Judah have returned to the Abrahamic Hebrew Faith and worshiped our SOVEREIGN as did the fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. A few individuals have and they will become the Righteous Remnant as described in Scripture in the end times.

5) All of the thirteen tribes are still in apostasy and subject to ETERNAL'S wrath and will be taken captive again, unless they repent and turn totally to the CREATOR.

skipping down in the article

The Time of Jacob's Trouble Overview

Since both Houses of Jacob are in abject idol worship, from their time in the wilderness unto the Time of Jacob's Trouble in the latter days (the 21st century), what did our loving SOVEREIGN say about that condition?

Leviticus 26:14-16. "But if you will not listen to Me or obey Me, but reject My Laws, this is what I will do to you..."

Then ETERNAL lists six stages of punishments to fall on Israel for disobedience with the final stage being captivity and Americans being shipped as slaves in many places around the world.

"In that Day" is the time when ETERNAL will send all thirteen tribes of Israel into captivity amongst the Gentiles for their continued worship of the Queen of Heaven.

skipping down more in the article

Israel Will Be Gathered Again

In Leviticus 26:1-12 (NIV), ETERNAL lists the conditions of His promise. Then in verse 13, He reminds us who He is, "For I am ETERNAL your SOVEREIGN." He also tells us that He gives us freedom, "I have broken your chains so that you can walk with dignity;"

skipping down more in the article

Memory point: Israel sinned very badly requiring ETERNAL's sending the traumatic circumstances of captivity during the Time of Jacob's Trouble upon Israel to turn them around. All 13 tribes will be released from captivity together for the second time.

Deuteronomy 30:1-3. Now it shall come to pass, when all these things come upon you, the blessing and the curse which I have set before you, and you call them to mind among all the nations where ETERNAL your SOVEREIGN drives you; and you return to ETERNAL your SOVEREIGN and obey His voice, according to all that I command you today, you and your children, with all your heart and with all your soul, that ETERNAL your SOVEREIGN will bring you back from captivity, and have compassion on you, and gather you again from all the nations where ETERNAL your SOVEREIGN has scattered you.

Isaiah 11:11-12. It shall come to pass in that day that ETERNAL shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people who are left, from Assyria and Egypt, from Pathros and Cush, from Elam and Shinar, from Hamath and the islands of the sea. He will set up a banner for the nations, and will assemble the outcasts of Israel and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Newly Uncovered Truth

Isaiah 49:9-12 is the passage that is a supplement to "Reuniting the Tribes of Israel." The latest study was on the meaning of the word "Sinim."

Isaiah 49:9-12. That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Show yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places. They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them. And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted. Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.

• Strong's Dictionary states "H5515 Plural of an otherwise unknown name; Sinim, a distant Oriental region."

•THE TABLE OF NATIONS (GENEALOGY OF MANKIND) AND THE ORIGIN OF RACES (HISTORY OF MAN)

History has much to say about the descendants of Sin who came from the Far East to trade. They were called Sinæ (Sin) by the Scythians. Ptolemy, a Greek astronomer, referred to China as the land of Sinim or Sinæ. Reference to the Sinim in Isaiah 49:12 notes they came "from afar," specifically not from the north and not from the west [and from the east].

• International Standard Bible Encyclopedia

"SINIM, LAND OF si'-nim, sin'-im: The name occurs in Isaiah's prophecy of the return of the people from distant lands: 'Lo, these shall come from far; and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim' (Isaiah 49:12). The land is clearly far off, and it must be in the East. Septuagint points to an eastern country. Many scholars have identified it as China."

• I am not a Mason, but from their HISTORICAL NOTES, 1989 From TROWEL, Summer 1989, Page 2:

"SINIM LODGE ALIVE AND WELL In the lobby of the Masonic Temple in Boston is an exhibit of memorabilia of Sinim Lodge, once of Shanghai, China."

• The American Heritage Dictionary Houghton Mifflin 1973, p.1209.

"Sinim mentioned by Isaiah, before the fall of ancient Israel in roughly 720 BC, indicates Chinese."

• Smith's Bible Dictionary "Sinim a people noticed in (Isaiah 49:12) as living at the extremity of the known world. They may be identified with the classical Sinoe , the inhabitants of the southern part of China."

• ATS Bible Dictionary "Sinim (Isaiah 49:12) a people very remote from the Holy Land, towards the east or south; generally believed to mean the Chinese."

• Easton's Bible Dictionary "Sinim, The land of (Isaiah 49:12) supposed to mean China, but more probably* Phoenicia (Genesis 10:17) is intended.

*ED. Note: The use of the word probably indicates they do not want to tell you or they don't know especially if they add in another verse.

• Wikipedia "Some have associated Sin with China, the root word of Sinim, Sinae resembling the Latinization of Qin, after the Qin dynasty, founded in 221 BC by Qin Shi Huang-Di. Its position at the western edge of Chinese civilization permitted expansion and development that was unavailable to its rivals in the North China Plain."

• Holman "SINIM ( si' nihm ) Land from which CREATOR promised to gather the exiles (Isa. 49:12 ). Traditionally translated as China, the term received clarification from an Isaiah manuscript among the Dead Sea Scrolls."

• BDB Definition H5515: "Sinim a people living at the extremity of the known world; may be identified with the inhabitants of southern China."

In summary the message given in Isaiah 49:12: Thus says the ETERNAL CREATOR that Israelites will be released from foreign prisons after The Mashiach returns and releases them. The only way American Israelites POWs would be there to be realized is from a war between America and China. The Wake Up Call is predicting an all out war between the USA and China.

Wake Up America! Wake Up Britain! Wake Up Judah! Wake Up Tribes of Israel! Both Houses of Israel MUST Wake Up! It is much later than you think! Even now, the ancient land of Judea is facing total disaster from their enemies and America. Please pass this on to a friend or acquaintance without any cutting because we must also warn our families, friends, and neighbors.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

War with China?

have you no other worthy thought? why make war with them?

an idle mind is the workshop of the devil...

tell your genius friends to solve the american socio-economic problems brought about by poor selfish state policies if perchance solving your own internal problem shall benefit the american people.

Quote Beryl:
have you no other worthy thought? why make war with them?

"You"? I have no capability or desire to "make war" with anyone!

Quote Beryl:
an idle mind is the workshop of the devil...

Agreed!

Quote Beryl:
tell your genius friends to solve the american socio-economic problems brought about by poor selfish state policies if perchance solving your own internal problem shall benefit the american people.

Help me out here Beryl, please, I thought the opening post revealed the way to "solve" the problems with "poor selfish state"? (...still can't figure out what the "state" is. Is that the dirt? Or perhaps a piece of paper in a safe somewhere?)

My "own internal problems"? Thanks for your concerns about my well-being. I consider myself blessed, walking in obedience to The Eternal's will, ...doing the best I can always. I have concluded the best way to assist the other members of the diaspora (...aka "American's) is to keep sharing the message of the Messiah and Torah. .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service