Nazarene Space

To Whom It May Concern:

I have dealt with bible studies since kindergarten with one hour classes per day.  Since my studies have led me to study every religion, I have found contradictions or man’s influence added in just to join their church.

Elohim has opened my eyes to the Scriptures Bible, which I feel is the correct version for us to study as true Christians.

Prayer is the mainstay in the words of our savior YWHW, but we are also to do good works to help everyone who needs it….food, clothing, money and especially towards our Father’s chosen ones, His children.

I recently posted the need for to a website called http://nazarenespace.com/ ran by Dr. James Trimm which has over 2,250 members to only help me with a one dollar each donation which would have more than helped me move to the area I need to go so I am able to fix my  broken back.  Not one member responded to that request.

The money I need I do not have, but I would send Dr. James Trimm a dollar who is going to lose his home due to foreclosure that has been in his family for over fifty years but that amount is not on the donation menu.

All the members of that site should help this man, because at one time or another they might need help and not just prayers to let Elohim help us.  We are also to do works, to show others that we do help each other and give our own member the hope they will have if in fact the day comes when we need that hope.

May Elohim be with you always.  Shalom

Rick Spiva

Kayla McKagan

Medical Move to Albuquerque, NM to get Rick's back repaired with El...

Link to our donation site.

Views: 435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd just like to say, I think Christian is not trying to impede your ministry.  You may disagree with the way he is going about it, but he is trying to help your ministry by removing any things from it which some people may find putting you and your ministry into a bad image, and he also wants to help you be closer to God and not be disobeying him or justifying anything sinful that you are doing.  Now you may decide that everything Christian is saying here is wrong, but i hope you can see he is not your enemy, but he is trying to get you to do what he believes is the right thing.

Solomon Avar said:

To the poor, when I can.  I think its unethical to ask for tithes if you yourself don't tithe, especially if it goes to paying your mortgage/saving your home (which I guess is rationalized as being part of your ministry.)

First of all the Tithe is not paid to the poor, the Third Tithe is (that is the Second Tithe every third year).  Alms may be given to the poor.  Alms are not the tithe, the tithe already belongs to YHWH and is "paid" not "given" but alms are "given".  I am paid from the tithes that come into this ministry, and since the amount coming into this ministry is so low, it has rarely been able to pay me a fair wage.  After basic ministry bills are paid, there is less than a fair wage left to pay me.  I use my pay to try to save my house, so yes, the tithes pay ministry bills including my wage, and my wage is used to try to save my house.  I tithe to the same ministry that each month falls short of having enough to pay me a fair wage.   So in the end that money simply recirculates (and therefore, as I said before, is self nullifying). 

Solomon Avar said:

To the poor, when I can.  I think its unethical to ask for tithes if you yourself don't tithe, especially if it goes to paying your mortgage/saving your home (which I guess is rationalized as being part of your ministry.)

And Solomon, if you do not feel this ministry is worthy of your tithe, then do not tithe here, find one that is, and tithe there.

That is explained in the Scriptures Bible Onieu which was written not as a TRANSLATION but as a TRANSLITERATION (in other words, taken word for word from the Dead Sea Scrolls and other museums where other verified scrolls are kept).  Invest in the Bible or get it on E-Sword and read it.  It is sometimes difficult to read but worth it to know the truth.  And these scholars who wrote down the words from these scrolls are in deep fear of Elohim that they have not made a mistake even though all of them felt as though they were called by the Holy Spirit to do these works.  If Elohim is "rabbinic hebrew crap" as you put it, then why are you a member of this site?  The disciples spoke and wrote in Aramic, Hebrew and Greek.  Ask any orthodox Hebrew.  

And the quote you used in the matter of judging others from 1 Corinthians 5 and 6, Paul is not judging in the fact of their actions but scolding them for the actions they are doing which are not worthy of the lifestyle of our religion.  Elohim has the ultimate judgement over all of us because I Corinthians 6:11 "and such were some you.  But you were washed, but you were set apart, but you were declared right in the name of the Master YHWH and by the spirit of our Elohim".  We believe this quote is out of Corinthians from Paul in letter form and it is said that when such confrontations occur within the assembly, you are to confront the person in front of two or three witnesses and if he does not change his ways, then you are to have nothing to do with him and expel him from the assembly.

So I will not stop calling my Father and Creator by his true name and will not even discuss that point with you any longer as you are closed to the truth and not called.   To also show you Elohim's power, it is said that if He but turned His head from us in all that He created, it will be gone.   Only His power maintains everything.

As far as to Dr. Trimm and the Solomon discussion, a leader of a ministry is to be supported by his assembly which includes his basic life needs so he can give his full 100 % time and effort into the ministry/assembly so he can in turn help support the assembly/ministry.  And one of his basic life needs is shelter and those who claim to be members of this site should be helping in fact that his shelter is potentially being lost.  We have severe medical issues as well as financial, yet we still tithe and help others through works when we do not have monies to tithe.  It is all in the fact you do it in the spirit of Elohim.   Rick is a certified reverend by the state until Elohim opened both of our eyes to the Scriptures Bible and he has been searching for a contradiction in any form which he has found in every religion he has studied.  Elohim has opened our eyes to the true meanings of His words without the influence of man.

Kayla i'm saying the rabbinic word Elohim is crap, not the Hebrew word.  The Hebrew word isn't "Elohim", its Alaym.  that is, Al-f L-m-d Ea I-d M-m.  Its pronounced Aleim, not Elohim. Elohim is a word from a false hebrew dialect invented by the rabbis.  Im aware that the true people of God speak Hebrew and write it; they spoke biblical hebrew, not false rabbinical hebrew which you are using.

"Paul is not judging in the fact of their actions but scolding them for the actions they are doing which are not worthy of the lifestyle of our religion." How are the two different?

"So I will not stop calling my Father and Creator by his true name and will not even discuss that point with you any longer as you are closed to the truth and not called." his true name is IEUE.  Not ELOHIM.  ELOHIM is a word, not His name.  Get it right.  Claiming His name is Elohim is complete garbage. His name is IEUE (commonly rendered by people as YHWH). If you will call IEUE by something that is not His name (elohim, almighty, father, creator, etc) i will call Him good/fortune).

Where are your references of His name being IEUE?  I have not found any reference in the Scriptures bible stating that whatsoever.  And you said quote " Elohim is impure rabbinic hebrew crap".  Hebrew was in that quote.  And how many studies do you have that beat the 20 scholars that did the Scriptures Bible?

Christian,

though James Trimm may not qualify to receive tithes under your standards, still, being in this ministry he rightly deserves support "from anyone, believers and non-believers alike" but especially from those who profited certain degree of wisdom and enlightening out of his ministry.

Onieu,

there is no way to justify your english translation from what "you think" is correct hebrew text. if you impugn the integrity of rabbinic material from what what greater hebraic ground can you make a stand? none. save that which your plain imagination can afford to fabricate.

shalom,

beryl

ELOHIM is a word, not His name.  Get it right.  Claiming His name is Elohim is complete garbage.

it was a custom that Yeshua Moshiach professed: "not to speak out The Name like a common word" (as you and your horde matter-of-factly-preach. if your position is more righteous than using "Eloqim" "E-l" or whatever substitute, then you claim to more "more righteous" than Moshiach Himself who merely used "Eyl" even in the most critical moment:

"Elai Elai lamah sabachtani!"

now where is your "Oneiu! Oneiu! Oneiu! is YOUR NAME!" ???

let me advise you little boy to set your mind aright. read and believe only those materials that are true and correct; you are reading too much: swallowing more than what you can chew will result in stomach disorder. now consider if such disorder will take its toll in the head.

shalom.

Onieu bahn Duid said:

Kayla i'm saying the rabbinic word Elohim is crap, not the Hebrew word.  The Hebrew word isn't "Elohim", its Alaym.  that is, Al-f L-m-d Ea I-d M-m.  Its pronounced Aleim, not Elohim. Elohim is a word from a false hebrew dialect invented by the rabbis.  Im aware that the true people of God speak Hebrew and write it; they spoke biblical hebrew, not false rabbinical hebrew which you are using.

"Paul is not judging in the fact of their actions but scolding them for the actions they are doing which are not worthy of the lifestyle of our religion." How are the two different?

"So I will not stop calling my Father and Creator by his true name and will not even discuss that point with you any longer as you are closed to the truth and not called." his true name is IEUE.  Not ELOHIM.  ELOHIM is a word, not His name.  Get it right.  Claiming His name is Elohim is complete garbage. His name is IEUE (commonly rendered by people as YHWH). If you will call IEUE by something that is not His name (elohim, almighty, father, creator, etc) i will call Him good/fortune).

Kayla, Jacob's son was named by Jacob God/Gad.  It means "fortune/good"

Onieu,

גד is Hebrew, while your "G-o-d" is English: there is no way you can apply the two and draw a "common" conclusion. you are losing much of your intelligence these later days. what happened to you? drink some coffee to mature up.

shalom,

beryl

Actually i feel it is a shame that no one answered to that no comment many enjoy the knowledge the discussion but this is work of charity they cant join i wonder. Fasting for 1 meal a month and share it for this good cause its healthy for soul and body. God bless.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service