Nazarene Space

To Whom It May Concern:

I have dealt with bible studies since kindergarten with one hour classes per day.  Since my studies have led me to study every religion, I have found contradictions or man’s influence added in just to join their church.

Elohim has opened my eyes to the Scriptures Bible, which I feel is the correct version for us to study as true Christians.

Prayer is the mainstay in the words of our savior YWHW, but we are also to do good works to help everyone who needs it….food, clothing, money and especially towards our Father’s chosen ones, His children.

I recently posted the need for to a website called http://nazarenespace.com/ ran by Dr. James Trimm which has over 2,250 members to only help me with a one dollar each donation which would have more than helped me move to the area I need to go so I am able to fix my  broken back.  Not one member responded to that request.

The money I need I do not have, but I would send Dr. James Trimm a dollar who is going to lose his home due to foreclosure that has been in his family for over fifty years but that amount is not on the donation menu.

All the members of that site should help this man, because at one time or another they might need help and not just prayers to let Elohim help us.  We are also to do works, to show others that we do help each other and give our own member the hope they will have if in fact the day comes when we need that hope.

May Elohim be with you always.  Shalom

Rick Spiva

Kayla McKagan

Medical Move to Albuquerque, NM to get Rick's back repaired with El...

Link to our donation site.

Views: 435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually paying the tithe back into the tithe would be like subtracting 10% from a tithe and then adding it back into the tithe... no mathematical effect.  The reference to "government" and taxes was simply to show a mathematical parallel.

Solomon Avar said:

I don't see how she could really have phrased it any differently, but whatever.

1. paying 10% of the 100% (tithe) would not "nullify" it, rather it would leave 90%.

2. so are you the "government" (so to speak) in this comparison ?
seems you imply they (you?) don't need to tithe.

James Trimm said:

If she had meant the kvetching was what was "tacky" then there was no need to say "Asking for money and..." the only reasonable meaning of her phrase is that she found BOTH "Asking for money" AND "kvetching about it" to be "tacky".

There is an interesting debate on whether the tithe should be tithed.  Doe a government pay tax on the taxes it receives?  And if it did, would not the mathematical effect be nullified.

Any amount can be donated simply by going to paypal.com and sending to donations@wnae.org or by check or money order to:

James Trimm

PO Box 471

Hurst TX, 76053

Thanks for your support,

Thanks Dr. James Trimm... I will do that right now.  I hope it helps and wish we could do more.

(No, it would leave 90%, giving 10 to the poor or some other cause, but it's actually besides the point.)

Plainly:
If I (like you) considered myself part of a ministry, would I still need to tithe ?
Or should I just pay the tithe to myself basically.

James Trimm said:

Actually paying the tithe back into the tithe would be like subtracting 10% from a tithe and then adding it back into the tithe... no mathematical effect.  The reference to "government" and taxes was simply to show a mathematical parallel.

Solomon Avar said:

I don't see how she could really have phrased it any differently, but whatever.

1. paying 10% of the 100% (tithe) would not "nullify" it, rather it would leave 90%.

2. so are you the "government" (so to speak) in this comparison ?
seems you imply they (you?) don't need to tithe.

James Trimm said:

If she had meant the kvetching was what was "tacky" then there was no need to say "Asking for money and..." the only reasonable meaning of her phrase is that she found BOTH "Asking for money" AND "kvetching about it" to be "tacky".

There is an interesting debate on whether the tithe should be tithed.  Doe a government pay tax on the taxes it receives?  And if it did, would not the mathematical effect be nullified.

Solomon,

The tithe belongs to YHWH.  If I subtract 10% from YHWH's funds, and then re-designate them as YHWH's funds, then there is no "increase". Currently I barely make enough to keep the lights on and eat, so if I did tithe on those funds, they would go right back into the account that pays me, and I would need to be paid more to cover the tithe and still eat and keep the lights on, and since this was all already YHWH's money in the first place, the effect would be self-nullifying.  One might redistribute the funds among different ministries, but that is all.  Without naming names, there are in fact ministries that have chosen to redistribute tithe funds in the direction of this ministry because they feel that the funds are needed here (and we thank them for their support). 

1. If I (like you) considered myself part of a ministry, would I still need to tithe ?
Or should I just pay the tithe to myself basically.

2. If you tithe, perhaps it would be wise to clarify that, since I fear some might read your latest reply as indicating you don't.

James Trimm said:

Solomon,

The tithe belongs to YHWH.  If I subtract 10% from YHWH's funds, and then re-designate them as YHWH's funds, then there is no "increase".  One might redistribute the funds among different ministries, but that is all.  Without naming names, there are in fact ministries that have chosen to redistribute tithe funds in the direction of this ministry because they feel that the funds are needed here (and we thank them for their support).

1. All I can say is that I maintain that I have been called by divine authority of YHWH as evidenced by the founding of the reorganization, development and growth of Nazarene Judaism, the revelation and restoration of truth, the salvation of souls, the raising up of local assemblies of those converted by and through his ministry, the effective proclaiming of the truth of Torah and Messiah to the entire world by word of mouth, by podcasts, and by printed word, and by internet, which achievements could only be accomplished by the divine direction and the power of YHWH working effectually in and through one specially called to lead in this restoration. And as I have always said that if you do not believe that this ministry is worthy of your tithe then then find one that is and tithe there.

2.  As I have already explaine, my tithe is self nullifying.  I do also tithe on any increase that I receive that has not been tithed (i.e. on secular income). 

(true) ministers don't need to tithe, it seems you say.
So your secular income is tithed to your ministry, right?

Solomon,

You are so curious about where I tithe... where do YOU tithe?  You don't have to tell me, that is between you and YHWH, just as where I tithe is between me and YHWH.

I'd just like to say Onieu, that you just slapped Elohim in the face by calling him "God" as that is the true name of our savior. They are both having a discussion on tithing which I think that Solomon is taking out of hand when you shouldn't be bickering over such an issue over the members of this site which is considered a ministry with followers. (Judging????)  The only one that is allowed to judge ANYONE, is Elohim...period, end of story.  I also tithe to who is in need without judgment and do not ask questions of their need.

Kayla, Jacob's son was named by Jacob God/Gad.  It means "fortune/good".  If Jacob's son's name is God, how much more is IEUE our God/Fortune/Good? Elohim isn't IEUE's name.  Elohim is impure rabbinic hebrew crap.  It would be Alaym, not Elohim.  By the way, English is a pagan language. You better stop calling IEUE good, because did you know good is the same word in english as God? so STOP calling IEUE.  you better dare not call IEUE good ever again.  Since "good" is identical linguistically with the word "God".

As to judging, the Bible says we are to judge anyone who calls themselves a believer, but is sinning.  Its in 1 Corinthians chapter 5 and chapter 6 Paul explicitly says for us to Judge those who call themselves a brother.

Kayla McKagan said:

I'd just like to say Onieu, that you just slapped Elohim in the face by calling him "God" as that is the true name of our savior. They are both having a discussion on tithing which I think that Solomon is taking out of hand when you shouldn't be bickering over such an issue over the members of this site which is considered a ministry with followers. (Judging????)  The only one that is allowed to judge ANYONE, is Elohim...period, end of story.  I also tithe to who is in need without judgment and do not ask questions of their need.

To the poor, when I can.  I think its unethical to ask for tithes if you yourself don't tithe, especially if it goes to paying your mortgage/saving your home (which I guess is rationalized as being part of your ministry.)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service