Nazarene Space

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This page is so true. I studied this out myself and got to talk with a Rabbi. He said he believed in the Messiah, but that Jesus wasn't him. I don't blame him one bit. The Greek Messiah of Christianity taught against Torah and changed it. Our Messiah Yahoshua fulfilled the Torah and made it more full. All is not bad though...many Christians are seeking Torah. We have to pray that YHWH reveals the true Messiah to those earnestly seeking Him. Be blessed and have a good Shavuot.

Mika'el

this page is so false as to be damaging to the messianic movement.

Iesous derived from Zeus?

Zeus derived from Anu?

Laughable!

WHEN does Biblical Hebrew call the Messiah "Yahusha" ?

Never.

Lies upon lies.

Shoddy scholarship like this damages MJ.

C. Mika'el shalom

Thank you for your encouraging words. I to have Rabbi friends who cannot see past the homogenization of paganism.

Written hastily on December 25 and is a rough draft, if you look on our profile sheet I posted the finished.

It appears we have a ghostwriter in our midst.

C Mika'el Johnson said:

This page is so true. I studied this out myself and got to talk with a Rabbi. He said he believed in the Messiah, but that Jesus wasn't him. I don't blame him one bit. The Greek Messiah of Christianity taught against Torah and changed it. Our Messiah Yahoshua fulfilled the Torah and made it more full. All is not bad though...many Christians are seeking Torah. We have to pray that YHWH reveals the true Messiah to those earnestly seeking Him. Be blessed and have a good Shavuot.

Mika'el

……………………………“This page is so false as to be damaging to the messianic movement”,

“Shoddy scholarship like this damages MJ”. (Messiah Jesus) You must be part of the Messianic / Christian; Jews for Jesus movement or one of its offshoots.

If so I agree with you, brings to mind: Hosea 4:6 

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge I will also reject you, that you shall be no cohen to Me: seeing you have forgotten the law

of your Elohim, I also will forget your children.

There are more than two scriptural witnesses preserving His Name.

If you do not have knowledge, as it says in Scripture He winks at it, that is He looks past it! But if He has imparted said knowledge, Scripture is clear that you are responsible for it. One is called to be loyal with one’s entire heart, sole, mind, seeking Him in all His ways. Within one’s brief time He did not come to bring harmony rather to purge and refine we are to stand on His word and His word alone. One who repents receiving His grace and the baptism of His Ruah one become His set-apart Temple.

For those who have an ear, the Ruah overshadowing grace will softly untangle the myriad of gripping religious deceptions. Torah the Torah incarnate is not religion but simply and matter-of-factly are the instructions preparing the way of His set-apart betrothed, an everlasting covenant, through His grace the door to the marriage supper of the forthcoming kingdom.

Within its true meaning; Shalom!

Hi Michael, I don't know if I have a group. I have been trying to keep Torah the best I can. Is there a different group other than Messianic Christians. Is the Nazarene  that group? What is the difference. I apologize if I offended you in any way. That was not my intention. I asked the question because I heard both teachings on Jesus. All I seek is a closer walk with Messiah. Nothing more. I want to show love that the Messiah showed us.

Sorry Mika’el that last post was not meant for you, it was in response to the other two posts Which came in after years yesterday, which leads me to believe that you can’t see them. I reference some of their comments in my last post should be eight posts including this one. That's why I wrote
"It appears we have a ghostwriter in our midst". No link or name to said posts. Case you can't see them I posted them below.

Reply by yesterday
this page is so false as to be damaging to the messianic movement.
Iesous derived from Zeus?
Zeus derived from Anu?
Laughable!
▶ Reply
Permalink Reply by yesterday
WHEN does Biblical Hebrew call the Messiah "Yahusha" ?
Never.
Lies upon lies.
Shoddy scholarship like this damages MJ.
▶ Reply

Okay...sorry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service