Nazarene Space

The Book of the Law vs the Book of the Covenant.

Today I listened to a rather challenging message concerning the Book of the Law, the Book of the Covenant and Galatians.

I  must admit I don't fully understand this and it is presenting a challenge to me.

Can anyone else offer some insight please? Please support with Scripture if you can, I am trying to understand this...

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reah,

More information please? What exactly are you questioning? Did you listen to someone telling you the "Book of the Law" has changed or been done away with?

Shalom

I'm new to this forum, but I believe what you are presenting here is the typical xian approach to understanding (not) HaTorah. The "Book of the Law" is a referral to the five books of theTorah, also sometimes incorrectly called "The Law of Mosses" (which could not be further from the truth); or, the message you heard was speaking of one of those five books, or 'Sefirot.' The Ketuvim Netzarim (K.N.) is referred to as the Book of The Covenant in some xian circles, especially when Galatians is mentioned in the same breath.

Xians are not on the same playing field that we're on, and getting them to view the K.N. through the spiritual 'eye' of the Torah is virtually impossible, unless; they have 'an inquiring mind' and are spiritually open to hearing what you have to say.

I pray that this has helped you in some way!

Baruch HaShem!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service