Nazarene Space

Mrs. Sharon B. Hodge's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, Joseph, this is an especially good link. There are many videos with bits and pi…"

Mrs. Sharon B. Hodge replied Apr 17, 2010 to SAVING AMERICA: MAKE A NEW ONE - ONE NATION UNDER YHWH !

9 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Mrs. Sharon B. Hodge

"These are every interesting links. I saved them, and saved the text. Do you have any…"

Mrs. Sharon B. Hodge replied Apr 17, 2010 to SAVING AMERICA: MAKE A NEW ONE - ONE NATION UNDER YHWH !

9 Apr 17, 2010

"The link supplied above is an organization that is trying to remake just parts of th…"

Mrs. Sharon B. Hodge replied Apr 15, 2010 to SAVING AMERICA: MAKE A NEW ONE - ONE NATION UNDER YHWH !

9 Apr 17, 2010

"Do you think it still might lead to a discrimination law suit, if I refused to hire…"

Mrs. Sharon B. Hodge replied Feb 23, 2010 to Is Islam a Trojan Horse ???

13 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by 命

"If you will go to YouTube, and do a search, you will be able to see Bush making this…"

13 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by 命

"So in other words, that freedom must be gone too! If I own a business and want to po…"

13 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by 命

"When President Bush was still in office, he made the statement that the Constitution…"

13 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by 命

"Yes, and coming from Ishmael, they are brothers to Isaac, and they both are the sons…"

Mrs. Sharon B. Hodge replied Feb 4, 2010 to Muslim Take Over, In The White House, In The World

8 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Yishmael

RSS

LINKS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by James Trimm.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service